iPad 2 Camera Connection Kit

iPad 2 Camera Connection Kit Review - If you want to attach iPad to one of many external devices, such as a SD card for data transfer or TV for video playback read this review.

NEW GEN 3-IN-1 APPLE IPAD CAMERA CONNECTION KIT FEATURING TRANSFER VIA MicroSD,SD READER,USB FLASH DRIVE,Camera USB CABLE

iPad 2 Camera Connection KitDescription: Up pro deal is a extra gen iPAD/iPAD2 connection kit featuring image/photo conveying via SD,MicroSD booklover or USB cable of your camera. Inside addition,it chains standard upright input as well as USB sparkle drive to iPAD/iPAD2. The Connection Kit chains standard photo formats, such as JPEG and RAW and that. Through this extra gen 3-in-1 iPAD/iPAD2 connection kit, the image/photo conveying from your camera to iPAD/iPAD2 becomes incredibly unadorned and efficient. Connect to iPAD frankly, thumbs down software installation looked-for.

Review From User: Its very rare that I would go out of my way to write a product review but after using this today with some time to spare, I decided why not give it a shot. I have an iPad on 4.2.1 and really wanted the connectivity kit but wasn't sure what was legitimate with all the fakes and incompatible devices everywhere. Fortunately after I stumbled on this one my guts just said go with it, and they were right.

- It is fully compatibe with my micro SD, and SD cards
- Can also utilize USB flash drives if you happen to be jailbroken
- Keyboard support (I am writing this on my iPad with my external Mac keyboard)

Summary:
I am very Pleased with this product and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone else who owns an iPad and is looking to enhance the experience. More review about this product read ...HERE...